Terms and Conditions:
Note: Balance will be required before your travel.
- 30% of the total tour cost is required to process the bookings, which can be made by a credit card or bank transfer.
- The 100% amount is required at the time of booking of tickets for train or flight.
- Balance amount is required on arrival in India or starting of the tour by Cash, credit card or Indian Bank DD.
Note: Advance amount can be paid by Cash / Bank Transfer / Credit Card. Each Credit Card payment will attract the surcharges @3%.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by you to M/s Trip Charlie. The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
However, during the high peak season (X-Mas, New Year etc) and in some other special cases full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
- At time of making the booking all accurate details are required.
- No amendments are allowed after commencement of travel.
- All booking must be made on pre-payment basis (i.e. must be paid in full in India before the passenger departure).
- Payments in INR/Foreign currency must be accompanied by the original passport & tickets of all the passengers traveling.
- All rates are subject to a revision – if there is a fluctuation in the currency rates.
- There could be variation of policies for the booking/reservations made by the hotel during the peak season / trade fair/New Year/ Christmas Eve, Public holidays etc.
Mode of Payment:
- By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
- By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro).
- By Offline Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
- By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft.
- By Bank Transfer (RTGS & NEFT).
- In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
- All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
- Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
All payments are to be made in name of M/s Trip Charlie.