₹28,990 Per Person
3N Pattaya 2N Bangkok
- 6 Days
- Countries, Thailand
- Return economy class airfare with airport taxes.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Pattaya.
- 2 nights accomodation at Bangkok
- Daily Buffet Breakfast from Day 02
- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
- Meet & Greet at Bangkok Airport by our Local Representative
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Thailand Visa
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Early Check-in at Pattaya
- Optional Tours & Value Packse
- GST 5%
- With Yatra's 3N Pattaya & 2N Bangkok Excitement package, you get to take a fantastic trip
- Thailand- the cosmopolitan city of Bangkok and mesmerizing Pattaya
- Explore the most enthralling shopping places and fantastic attractions of Bangkok
- We also take you to the scenic beaches
- Happening nightlife of Pattaya along with the unspoiled Coral Island
- The travel experts at Yatra have taken care of your accommodation and food
- Hotels are carefully selected for their central location
- only a few minutes away from the main attractions and exciting markets. Excited? Book now!
Day 1Arrival Bangkok – Pattaya
Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive fromBangkok. Check in to the hotel. Time to relax!!In the evening, we recommend that you take an optional tour of Alcazar Show(at additional cost). The Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris, a run for their money, featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound.Overnight at Hotel in Pattaya. Early Check subject to availability.
Day 2Pattaya-Coral island with Lunch
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat, and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through a glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Upon your return from the island, you will enjoy a scrumptious Indian lunch at Pattaya. Coral Island tour on join/shared speed boat will stop for Parasailing for those who are interested. Those who are not interested in Parasailing will wait for the rest to finish the activity. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Pattaya. Travel tip: Don’t forget to carry your swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
Day 3Pattaya day free
Today after breakfast, the day is at leisure for you.You can either be on your own or you can book optional tour like Nong nooch village with us. See the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden on a half-day tour from Pattaya. The beautifully landscaped private park offers a glimpse of multiple themed gardens on shaded elevated walkways. See the topiary garden, the orchid nursery, a recreation of Stonehenge and more! Watch daily performances including classical Thai dance and kickboxing as well as a popular elephant show. Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 4Pattaya – Bangkok- City tour
Post a filling breakfast at the hotel, you check-out and drive back to Bangkok. On the way, you shall proceed for a half-day city tour of Bangkok on a comfortable coach. We start with Pattaya gems Gallery followed by fascinating temples around the capital (Bangkok) like the Wat Traimit housing a five-and-half ton golden Buddha statue and the Marble Temple. The tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok. The evening is free for shopping and chilling around the Bangkok streets. Overnight stay remains at your hotel in Bangkok.
Full day Safari world and Marine park with buffet lunch. The crocodile farm and the elephant theme show. Full day dream world and snow town with buffet lunch
Day 6Depart Bangkok
Ex-Delhi, Packed Breakfast on Request at Hotel. After check out formalities, you will be picked up for Pvt Departure transfer to the airport for flight way back home.