Singapore with Genting Dream Cruise
₹46,890 Per Person
03N Singapore | 02N Genting Dream Cruise
- 6 Days
- Countries, Singapore
- 03 Nights Split Stay in Singapore with Daily Breakfast.
- 02 Nights on the Cruise (Genting Dream Cruise) in Singapore
- All meals (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner) and Activities only on the cruise.
- Night Safari Tour. (admission + Tram ride) (SIC)
- Half Day City Tour with English speaking Guide (SIC)
- Afternoon Sentosa Island Tour: Sentosa inclusions: Island admission, SEA Aquarium, Butterfly insect kingdom, luge and skyride, 01-way cable car and Wings of time show. (SIC)
- Universal Studios Tour. (SIC)
- Return Airport Transfers in Singapore. (SIC)
- Return Cruise transfers in Singapore. (SIC)
- Entrance fees for the mentioned sightseeing
- Singapore Visa charges
- Any expense of personal nature
- Supplements / Any surcharges if applicable
Activities at Singapore
- Singapore Half Day City Tour
- Night Safari
- Sentosa Island
- Universal Studios
Activities on Cruise
- Sport activities like waterslides park, Sport Plex, Mini-Golf, Rock Climbing wall etc.
- Live production shows, Voyage of lover’s Dream, Rhythm Divine etc.
- Entertainment places like Zodiac theatre, Zouk Inside, Zouk Beach Club etc.
- Up to 6 meals per person per day
- Contact us to know many more activities on board
Yay!! Get a complimentary SIM Card in Singapore.
Day 01: Singapore
Upon arrival in Singapore meet our representative who assists you in the tour further. Check in to the hotel and relax. Thereafter, get ready for the specialty of Singapore, The Night Safari. One of the major highlights of Singapore, The Night Safari is where you can find nocturnal animals in action. The park is specialized for night viewing and hosts guided tour on the tram. It houses 900 animals belonging to 135 species. There are eight different zones which are artificial replica of their natural environment; you can choose to explore it on foot or by boarding a tram. In the night stay at the hotel.
DAY 03: Cruise
In the morning enjoy a delicious American breakfast on the cruise. Enjoy the activities on-board the cruise. Watch the cerulean waters. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a comfortable overnight stay on the cruise.
DAY 05: Universal Studios
This day you get set for one of Singapore's major attractions, The Universal Studios. The world famous Universal Studios gives a chance to live beyond the stories and characters of cinema. No matter what your age is Universal Studio has a lot to offer; exciting rides, shows, shopping and much more awaits you. Some of the attractions inside are Transformers the Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4D Adventure, Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cyclon, Revenge of The Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure etc. Stay overnight in the hotel.
DAY 02: SingaporeSINGAPORE - HALF DAY CITY TOUR - CRUISE BOARDING
After a delicious breakfast check out from the hotel. You proceed for a half-day city tour starting with the Colonial Heart. The area is adorned with skyscrapers, neo-Palladian buildings and glistening Singapore River. Colonial Heart demonstrates how the city celebrates its colonial past and still paces up with modernization. City's most popular landmarks are located here; like the Saint Andrew's Cathedral, City Hall, Supreme Court, Parliament House and Singapore Art Museum. Afterwards, pay a visit to the oldest temple of Singapore Thian Hock Keng Temple and Fukien or Hoklo Temple, source of all southern Chinese Martial art. Also, the Marina Bay is to be visited that offer the most appealing cityscape of Singapore and has Merlion as its highlight, country's mascot. Rest of the day is to be spent at leisure. In the evening, head to cruise port to board the cruise. Stay on-board the cruise.
DAY 04: CruiseCRUISE - SINGAPORE - SENTOSA ISLAND TOUR
This day you de-board the cruise and head to a hotel in Singapore for check-in and relaxation. Proceed for Sentosa Island Twilight Tour, which includes visit to S.E.A Aquarium (an oceanarium exhibiting the vibrant marine life), Merlion Tower (the largest Merlion in Singapore, 37 meters tall) Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, Wings of Time (an amazing night show amid the ocean) and a one-way cable car ride. The island is a mesh of tropical attraction, nature park heritage center. Stay overnight in hotel.
DAY 06: DepartureHAPPY DEPARTURE FROM SINGAPORE
Following a refreshing breakfast is a day at leisure. You further get timely transfer by our representative to the airport, to catch the flight for your onward journey. Tour Ends here.