Phuket Tour Package
₹37,990 Per Person
- 5 Days
- Honeymoon Package, Thailand
- Return economy class airfare with airport taxes.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Phuket.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in Phuket
- Full Day Phi Phi Ilsand Tour on SIC Basis
- Half Day Phuket City Tour on SIC Basis
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Thailand Visa
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Early Check In and Late Check in Hotel
- Additional Baggage of INR 3000/- PP on Air Asia Flights
- Airlines Baggage not included for Air Asia Flights
Activities At Phuket
- Phuket: The most popular holiday destinations in Thailand.
- Phuket's great advantage is that there's always something to do on and off the island, whether it's raining or shining. From the sublime to the seemingly profane, the range of activities and places to visit is remarkable for a destination of this size.
Day 1Arrival Bangkok – Phuket
Upon your arrival in Phuket you will be transferred to the hotel. This day is free at leisure. You can opt for Phuket Fantaseathis evening on extra charges. Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage. Multitude of activities and entertainment: a Carnival village with games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000-seat theme restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisines; and a breathtaking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, where state-of-the-art technology and special effects enhance the grace and beauty of Thailand's myths, mysteries and magic in a wondrous extravaganza certain to delight the whole family. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2Phuket half day City tour
After breakfast, we proceed for half day Phuket city tour. As the tour name suggests this is an ideal opportunity to familiarize yourself with your holiday island and take in the islands natural beauty as we drive along the beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai. For fabulous photo opportunities we will stop at the Karon viewpoint and cultural sites such as the sacred Buddhist temple of Phuket Wat Chalong. Phuket town offers an interesting mix of architecture including Sino – Portuguese buildings. This town has been the backdrop for many western movies as it is said to be very similar to Indochina. Rest of the day is free to explore on your own. Phuket is a shopaholic's paradise! The island has a great variety of shopping, from bustling open-air village food markets, noisy night markets, street stalls and local shops to western-style department stores and upmarket specialist shops. Prices naturally vary, going from amazing bargains to credit card-melting designer labels. Located downtown, diagonally opposite Bangla Road, the Jungceylon Shopping Complex has radically changed the face of shopping in Patong and is one of the major shopping attractions in Phuket. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3Phuket - Phi Phi Island Tour on Bog Boat with Lunch
After Breakfast, Full day Tour to Phi Phi Island with Lunch by Big Boat Maybe a trip to Phuket is not complete without a visit to these two stunningly beautiful P.P. Island: P.P. Don (the larger of the two) and P.P. Lay. P.P. Lay with its only beach, tucked away in amazingly picturesque. Maya Beach was the recent sitefor the filming of the movie “The Beach”. However, as the government protect then there is no development or accommodation, which makes it a perfect island gateway. P.P. Don has numerous idyllic tropical beaches lining its southern and eastern shores, with numerous bungalow style hotels. The main tourist center is Ton Sai Bay, a small and bustling village, with a string of bungalows, hotels, shops and restaurant. Despite the many visitors everyday, the natural beauty of the place still remains.
Day 4Phuket Day at Leisure or Opt for James Bond Island Tour with Lunch
After Breakfast, Full day to explore the Beaches or Opt for Full Day James Island with Lunch on Big Boat
Day 5Phuket- Departure
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight to Bangkok.