Conditions of Travel:
A) The prices quoted have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of sharing the quotation. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange and /or fuel costs, special / high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline / rail charges before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the departure by the client.
B) The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever is liable to the client for:
- Any over stay expense due to delay or change in bus/air/train /ship or cancellation of special bogie or other service due to sickness, weather condition, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever.
- Sightseeing missed &/or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situation which are beyond our control.
- Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise.
- C) The Client/Traveler must have his / her passport valid for at least 6 months subsequent to such departure date.
- Client’ means the personal/persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
- ‘Company’ means Trip Charlie.
- There is no Contract between the Company and the Client until the company has received the initial deposit as stated in the clause regarding ‘payment’.
- Independent contractors means “Hotelier/Hotel Owners”, Owner of any airline or shipping company or railway, ferry boat owner/operator/coach owner/or any other person who has been selected by the company to render service to the client. No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition.
- The company shall in no circumstances, whatsoever, be liable to the clients for: Any death, personal injury, sickness accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or nay misadventure however caused.
- Any act, omission, default or independent contractor or other person or nay servant or Agent employed by them who maybe engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or services for the client or for any other person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused in this condition the expression “howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on part of the company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, and excursion facility, shall expect the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- If the clients has any complaint in respect of the service provided any of the Independent Contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and with a copy to IHPL Office where the booking had been made on his return. This will enable our company to take up the matter with the independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face any difficulty.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other. If any provision where invalid, illegal or unenforceable then the remaining provision shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
- The foreign exchange payments are subject to RBI/GOI rules & regulations.
- Tips are mandatory in Europe.
*The company has the right, at any time and for any reason, to terminate this contract after acceptance of deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever.
*The Client confirms that with regard to the booking, the address of the Client as given by him is accurate and complete in all aspects, and the said address will be used by us for determining the “location of the Client” for the purposes of levy of Goods and Service Tax.